Sunday, August 29, 2010

HELLO BABY! AGAINNN. (;


HAHHAHA, I'm so addicted with HELLO BABY the series! I watched SHINEE first, which is suppose to be the second season. But, now I'm watching the Girl's Generation (SNSD) one, which is the 1st season! The baby, Kyungsan, is only 9 months! I mean Yooguen was like 4 years old. So I guess SNSD had a harder time. But, they have 9 people. ALso in some episodes they even have a dad. I'm trying to memorize all their names. x) Lemme try. So it's: Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeong, Sunny, and Seohyun. YAYY, I gots it all! Acutally I kinda looked on Wikipedia for the spelling of the names, but I still remembered it all! ;D I think Jessica and Tiffany are really pretty! I love Yuri, Yoona, and Sunny too! Actually I love all of them! ;D TEEHEE. Lots of people don't like to watch these things but I sure do! Anyways I'm only on the 5th episode, so keep watching! But then after this, I'll have nothing to watch! D: OH NOOOS! That sucks. Ooohhh, well, just watch slowly. xD Ookkk, BAIII!

No comments:

Post a Comment