Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st day of 8th grade! (;

P1-Aragon seemed pretty nice, but kinda strict. D: I sat next to Stella and close to Derrick and Tifu. (: We just basically talked about school rules and about the class.

P2-P.E. was pretty OK, Askanas again this year. >.< Talked to Zoe and Tiffany in the gym because I didn’t bring my lock today. x)

P3-Amburgey was crazy as always, but she remembered me. (; We just said our names, what we wanted to learn this year in computer tech, and what we did this summer.

P4-BOCCA was HECKA scary. D: He talks super loud, it hurt my ears when he walked past me while talking. >.< We just underlined stuff, took notes about the class, filled out this information sheet, and listened to him say “I’M NOT A NICE PERSON” over and over again.

P5-Stracke was really awesome. She was really funny but talked a lot. Again, we went over school rules.

P6-Ross was also really cool. He talks a lot though. x) He’s really funny. AGAIN, we talked about school rules and class rules.

OVERALL, today was a pretty good day! Nice to see some 7th graders and friends! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment