Saturday, July 31, 2010

OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG, I got a letter from the People to People Student Ambassador Programs and it said I was eligible to go on a trip to Greece, France, and Italy in the summer of 2011! It said I needed to get recommended to get in, so I wonder who recommended me. O.o OMG, I'm so excited, but also nervous, because it's my first time going out of the country alone with new people. Of course it's nerve racking, but I'm still pretty excited. I mean I've always wanted to go to Greece, France, and Italy. But you still have to pay for the trip yourself. It's like $6,000? Wow, that's a lot, but it includes hotel, food, transportation, going sightseeing. That's so cooL! You can also go places other people can't. So excited for next summer. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment